Women and Diversity in Precision Medicine Mastermind
Creating Diverse And Inclusive Working Environments Recognizing
And Championing The Achievements Of All
Ran On Monday September 28 | 9.00am-6.30pm EST - 6.00am-3.30pm PST
Registration is Now Closed! Request more information below.
This is an event designed to bring value to all leaders in healthcare looking to unlock the potential of their team,
career and business.
Join biopharma, diagnostic, medical device, research and academic organizations, from scientific, business, HR and D&I backgrounds, as we collaborate to build ambassadors for Diversity & Inclusion across the industry.
Equal opportunity has long been a conversation, however with female and minority group representation in executive and managerial roles hardly representative of the existing pool of scientific and leadership talent, a ramp up in advocacy is needed to break down barriers across diversity in businesses.
The digital Women and Diversity in Precision Medicine event will unite all leaders of the scientific and business community, from pharma, lab, academic and Dx backgrounds to foster collaboration, advocate mentor-ship and derive actionable solutions to help improve inclusion across the industry.
Through illuminating presentations, dynamic panels, interactive working sessions and focused networking, this event will sharpen your leadership skills, facilitate meaningful connections and equip you with the tools and insight to inspire
long lasting beneficial changes for your career and business.
We hope you can join us as we shed a spotlight on the best practices of today to shape the future generation of inclusive and diverse precision medicine leaders.
Key Topics of Discussion
- Diversity as a key to success in biopharma - Tapping into multiple diverse perspectives and experiences to accelerate innovation
- Inclusive and empowering leadership for accelerating your career and creating thriving workplace cultures where all can flourish
- Data driven insights into the strengthening business case for diversity in executive teams and drivers of the creation of long-lasting inclusive culture
- The collective benefits and practical implementation of initiatives which consider an individual’s needs and aspirations
- Starting a movement through internal business influence to spark discussion and awareness
- Remaining connected during Covid to navigate through these unprecedented and unpredictable times
- Re-building businesses and utilizing this pivotal moment to differentiate your company